A Return to Blogging



+JMJ

Dear Friends & Family,

Praise be Jesus Christ!  Viva Christo Rey y la Virgen de Guadelupe!

I pray this finds you well!  It has been far too long since I last posted here on this blog!   Now that I am on summer assignment, I will have a bit more time to update this blog than I did during the academic year at seminary.  So look for new updates soon!

Through the grace of God, another successful year in seminary has been completed!  Come August, I will be entering my Fourth Year of Philosophy studies in Seminary Formation! 

God is so good to us despite these troubled times in society.  May our dear Lord Jesus keep us all safe in the innermost recesses of His most Sacred Heart and may He continue to surround us with His Love and Mercy!

Until that glorious day when we pray we will see Him face to face,
          I remain,
              Your Humble Servant in Christ,
                      Seminarian Shawn


Comments

Popular Posts