Updates


Dear readers,
I hope you are having a blessed Friday morning.

It's been a few weeks weeks now, and I've moved to my new assignment here at Epiphany Cathedral in the lovely seaside town of Venice, Florida.  



The building was originally built as a parish church in the 70's-80's and was later made our Cathedral when the Diocese of Venice in Florida was created in 1984.  It can seat about 1,000 people!

 This is Venice's "Main Street" area.  Many great Italian restaurants, and even gelato! 
Venice's City Fishing Pier

The Island of Venice, Florida, and South Pass, as seen from the Gulf of Mexico.
Such beautiful waters!



I'll be stationed here for my "Pastoral Year" (a type of internship year before returning to seminary studies) to gain better knowledge of day to day operations at a Catholic parish and serving the local faith community.

In my previous post, I promised to upload of few of my scripture reflections that I preached at my summer parish.  Stay tuned- they'll be coming in the next posts.

God Love You!



 

Comments

Popular Posts