Reflections- WYD and Seminary

+JMJ

Dear Friends and Family,

After an amazing pilgrimage to Spain for World Youth Day, I find myself settling back into life here at St. John Vianney College Seminary in Miami, Florida!

It's hard to believe how fast the summer has flown by--- first from my awesome parish assignment at St. Andrew's Parish in Cape Coral, Florida, then home to Ave Maria, followed by WYD and now seminary!  Through all of these experiences, I have truly felt the presence of God and encountered Him in those around me!  What a blessing it is for me to be here on this earth at this time as a seminarian preparing for the priesthood of Jesus Christ.

Every day I am ever more humbled by this free and completely undeserved gift, bestowed upon me by our Lord and His bride, Holy Mother Church...

May God's Love surround you always!

Comments

Popular Posts