Final Exam Month



And so, my first year studying here in Rome is drawing to an end.  It never ceases to amaze me how rapidly time flies!

As  I write this post, I am about halfway done with final exams.  Please pray for me and my brother seminarians here, that our exams continue to go well! 

Tomorrow I have the final oral exam for God Revealed (Trinity)- so many details to memorize! Nevertheless, it is all in the good Lord's capable hands!



The summer heat is definitely upon us here in the Eternal City, and as I write this, the morning sun has already crested the Apennines and is pouring forth its rays onto the awakening city on the Tiber below.  Reminds me of a passage from the Psalms that we often pray in our Breviaries- "The dawn from on high shall break upon you." :)


Dear readers, know that I am sending you my thoughts and prayers.  Thank you for your continued support!

I won't be blogging much, as I need the time to study, but please feel free to leave suggestions of what you would like me to talk about on this blog, in the comments section.  Thanks.


May the Lord bless you always!

I leave you with this thought provoking quote:

“Because children have abounding vitality, because they are in spirit fierce and free, therefore they want things repeated and unchanged. They always say, "Do it again"; and the grown-up person does it again until he is nearly dead. For grown-up people are not strong enough to exult in monotony. But perhaps God is strong enough to exult in monotony. It is possible that God says every morning, "Do it again" to the sun; and every evening, "Do it again" to the moon. It may not be automatic necessity that makes all daisies alike; it may be that God makes every daisy separately, but has never got tired of making them. It may be that He has the eternal appetite of infancy; for we have sinned and grown old, and our Father is younger than we.”
G.K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy    

Comments

Popular Posts