Easter Greetings


Wishing all a Blessed Easter season!   Christ is risen indeed!

Here in Rome, the weather has been beautiful with the temperatures warming and the Spring flowers blooming.  Being from Florida, I had forgotten how powerful it is to watch nature reawaken after the cold and grey winter!  May the good Lord reawaken in our hearts the desire to serve Him and all we meet.

Things have been super busy these last few weeks! It's hard to believe that it's the last month of classes here.  With the completion of my final exams in June, I will be completing the academic program for first cycle studies in theology and will earn my Bachelors in Sacred Theology Degree.

I've just completed the first draft of my completed thesis paper, too, so that is a relief!

This year I was blessed to spend Holy Week in Spain, partly on an incredible pilgrimage, but more about that in my next post.

God love you!

Comments

Popular Posts